Reiki Master Level 3A heightens your Reiki connection and spiritual awareness and is intended for all those who wish to expand further and those who wish to go on to become Teachers in Usui Reiki.
Reiki Mastership offers us the ultimate soul gift; to connect with a deeper sense of peace and love across all times and levels from which you can be confident to:
- Walk your walk and talk your talk.
- Be a true Reiki ambassador.
- And learn to Master your own destiny.
A Reiki Master doesn’t have to think Reiki as we know we are it
At Level 3A you are attuned to the Master symbol and one other; and as a bonus I will show you how to give a Heart attunement for others.
By sub dividing Level 3, to 3A and B; it certainly makes Reiki Mastership more accessible financially for so many more practitioners. It also gives the Master time to assimilate all that has been learnt and time to apply and time to grow before making the next step to becoming a Reiki Master Teacher.
The world can certainly benefit as a result of having more Masters attuned
We cannot expect to really know ourselves and become all that we are meant to be overnight by rushing head long in to the next thing and then the next. We need to give ourselves time to gain experience through perseverance, application and reflection.
On my Mastership course there will be plenty of time for open discussion, exchange and practice. I love this level of Reiki as it attracts students from different lineages, differing life and Reiki experiences and expands our awareness even further.
It is important to share as much as it is important to listen’
My aim is to teach you the use of the Master symbol, illustrate its application, fully acquaint you to the role of being a Reiki Master and open up the doorway to all its wonderful life gifts.
My expectations of those looking to attain Reiki Master Level 3a are:
- You are an ethical and responsible person.
- That you have good understanding of the chakras, their meanings and can apply what you know to your practise.
- That you know how to apply Reiki and use the symbols regularly on yourself.
- That if you are a practitioner you have evidence of your healings whether it be animal healing or people in the form of a diary, notes or log book as we will discuss different aspects of your work during the course.
- That you “walk the talk” in the way that you know the Reiki principals and can apply them effectively.
- That you choose to reflect a holistic attitude so that you are great Reiki ambassadors.
- Please bring a log book to record your 21 days of healing in.
- Wear something comfortable.
- Bring any special crystals or special things you would like at your attunements.
- If you have not been a student of mine then please meet me prior to the course. I will ask that you supply your certificates, course notes and drawings of your symbols and will decide if I am the best teacher for you to train with as it is important that we are compatible.
- The length of time between Reiki Levels 2 and 3a is dependent on several factors and I reserve the right to select my 3B student.
Prerequisites: Reiki Usui levels 1 & 2
Pricing: Pricing: NZ $595 EARLY BIRD if paid in full 21 days before the class begins (11st Sept) or NZ $700 if later.